Fetched Box Supply (90 Days)
- Health benefits - shinier coat, improved immunity, probiotics for digestion, protein for strength and vitality
- Premium, healthy recipe - grain-free, non-GMO
- Innovative PawPacks - seals in freshness
- Convenient subscription with free delivery*
- 100% money back guarantee*
- Refer a friend, receive a complimentary box of PawPacks
- Australian made and owned - Supporting Australian jobs
- 100% recyclable packaging
Not good for small dogs, biscuits are too big. Our cat enjoyed them for a bit, bit he is much younger.
I have a very fussy Cavoodle. I am almost at witts end trying to find a food he will eat regularly. When we first got our supply of Fetched he really enjoyed his first half pack but since then has hardly eaten any dried food. Unfortunately I am going to have to cancel my future Fetched orders but will keep what food I already have with the hope that maybe I can, little by little get him to eat Fetched. One comment is that maybe the kibble is a little too big for a small dog
According to courier tracking, the parcel will not be delivered until 7th Feb (estimate). No explanation given on why the parcel is taking so long to arrive. Due to this we have had to purchase alternative feed to make up for the shortfall.
Tomi our food loving border collie just loves his fetch first thing in the morning. He is raw fed and Fetch is the perfect addition to his diet ensuring he receives all the right nutrients.
My dogs haven't really taken to the fetched kibble. Sorry about that, I don't think I'll order the kibble again.regards Jane Nash